Madhya Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (MPMRCL) had invited tenders for this contract (Package BHIN03B) in February with a 1022 day (3 year) deadline and unknown estimate.
Here’s the prescribed delivery schedule mentioned in the tender docs, with an urgent requirement listed for each project’s priority corridor.
- Total Requirement: 8120 MT
- Supply of 2000 MT (Lot No.2.1.1): 4-5 months
- Supply of 4500 MT (Lot No.2.1.2): 18-20 months
- Supply of 1620 MT (Lot No.2.1.3): 30-34 months
- Total Requirement: 8425 MT
- Supply of 4500 MT (Lot No.2.2.1): 4-5 months
- Supply of 1500 MT (Lot No.2.2.2): 18-19 months
- Supply of 2425 MT (Lot No.2.2.3): 30-34 months
Brief Scope: Supply of UIC 60 60 E1 Profile_880 Grade Rails Class A 1305 MT for Bhopal and 1260 MT for Indore for Bhopal Metro Rail Project and Indore Metro Rail Project
Both bids have now been sent for technical bid evaluation which can take a couple months to complete. When that is done, the financial bids of the technically qualified bidders will be opened to reveal who’s the lowest bidder and most likely supplier.
Back in June, MPMRCL received 2 bids for both project’s turnout contract (Package BHIN03C) from Voestalpine VAE VKN India and Vossloh Cogifer. And then in early July , they received 1 bid from JSPL for its 880 Grade Rail contract (Package BHIN03A).
For more updates, check out the Bhopal & Indore sections or my Home Page! Sign up for free instant email notifications on new posts over here. Like this post? See how you can get early-access to updates and support the site over here.